вторник, 9 февраля 2016 г.

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites

Fall is right around the corner, and while I’m sad to see summer go, I do love this time of year. From cozy sweaters to pumpkin-flavored eats to Halloween parties, there’s a lot of fun to be had this autumn. So, with a new season in mind, I’ve rounded up five things I’m loving right now. Take a look…


Favorite Eco Accessory ((rezip) pouches by Blue Avocado, which are the perfect substitute for wasteful plastic bags):


Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites
Favorite Purchase (this cute pen holder for my home office):

desk

Favorite Pool Party:



What’s on your list of favorites at the moment?


Leave them in the comments and I’ll take a peek.


XO Lauren


Original article and pictures take laurenconrad.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий