понедельник, 1 февраля 2016 г.

Fork & Faucet Handle Garden Flower Copy Cat

Fork & Faucet Handle Garden Flower Copy Cat

I am a big fat copy cat today.


Fork handle valve faucet flowers
Fork handle valve faucet flowers

Fork handle valve faucet flowers
Fork handle valve faucet flowers

I saw this post from Laurel at Chipping with Charm on fork and faucet handle flowers, and I had to make some.


Finding old forks is pretty easy at thrift shops, but I couldn't find any vintage faucet or valve handles anywhere.


Fork handle valve faucet flowers
So I ended up buying some new Nibco Handwheels at Menard's for $1.69 each.

Fork handle valve faucet flowers
Fork handle valve faucet flowers

I spray painted them with Marigold colored Rustoleum spray paint, that I also had on hand.


Fork handle valve faucet flowers
Fork handle valve faucet flowers

I used old buttons from my stash, and E6000 to glue everything together. My flowers don't have as much vintage appeal as Laurel's, but I think they kinda look like black eyed Susans! At least two of them do. I had to use the cool button in the center on one of them.


Fork handle valve faucet flowers
Fork handle valve faucet flowers

They were very easy and fun to make. Here they are poked into an old lunch box planted with Mercardonia Gold Dust annuals.


Fork handle valve faucet flowers
Fork handle valve faucet flowers

Fork handle valve faucet flowers
Thanks Laurel for the great idea!

If you haven't started following me by Facebook, email, or Bloglovin', please do so! Thanks!








Original article and pictures take www.organizedclutter.net site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий